Friday, August 20, 2010

School

This past week I've been in my classroom getting ready for school which starts on Monday! I think last year I was more nervous/not sure about everything, but this year I'm still a little excited and still nervous but not as ready. I know I'm ready - like I have all classes and papers ready, but after this summer break it's going to be hard to go back. Definitely not ready to start working full time again and having to wake up early and all that, but I love Fall season and I'm not coaching anything this year until track so it's going to be so so so nice. Plus since Christopher is a senior this year it's going to be fun watching him play football, so I'm definitely ready for that.

Since I've been getting ready I thought I'd post some pictures of my room this year.
My full classroom with chairs:

My bulletin board! It's got Taytum, Tyson, Kayden, and brother on it.

My full desk! There's a frame on there with Kayden and Josh & Me, plus a new little plant.

Side wall. There was a gross sink there last year, and they took it out and put my filing cabinet over there and I put all the old JH track trophies they gave me over there. I think it's a cute little corner :)

This is the students' bulletin board. They bring in pictures and like to post them on the bulletin board and it's kind of their board. It has the activities, lunch menu, and all that good stuff on it.


Josh has been pretty sick, and since his birthday is tomorrow I'm hoping he starts feeling better. We had tickets to go to Darrius Rucker, but since he was sick he didn't go last night so I just went with friends. It was still a good time, but I know he was bummed because he really wanted to see him, but didn't want to risk staying sick. But he feels better today so I'm hoping we get to go to the fair tonight and then celebrate his birthday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment