Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's My Special Day!!

Happy birthday to me! Today is my 24th birthday, my big special day! Obviously my big gift is Josh and I's trip to Vegas (4 days!!) but I still got a few things to open! Josh got me a gift, but it hasn't arrived yet, so I won't be opening it until sometime this week. He did get me a card though because he said everyone has to have SOMETHING to open on their birthday. :) I got some other cute little things and my parents filled up my gas tank so that was GREAT! Last night we went to Hu Hot and ate with some friends, but went up to O'Kellys and did some karaoke - it was a good birthday! I was pretty hungover today though, but Josh is taking me to Olive Garden for lunch (yay!!) so it's been good, I've had a great birthday, thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday or sent me a card/gift/contributed to our Vegas fund. Here are some pictures from last night - and I DID wake up smiling this morning for my special day. :)
D & me for my birfday!


He hates taking pictures haha

Karaoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment