Thursday, April 19, 2012

April Showers

My birthday was great - thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! :) I ended up getting all sorts of neat goodies from friends and family and I felt very loved. <3 Josh ended up getting me a patio set (yay!) which is something that BOTH of us can enjoy. It has a nice glass table and the chairs rock and swivel so that's really nice too. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can enjoy them! We also went out to eat at La Cabana so I got to have some Mexican food as well. All-in-all it was a really great day/night. My students were really funny and sang happy birthday, wrote on my marker board, and were really sweet all day. That's why birthdays are so great - they just make you feel so special and let you know how many people really care about you.

We're getting ready to wrap up the school year - I cannot BELIEVE we have only about 4 weeks of school left after this week. It's gone by so fast - and not having any snow days helps too. We'll be finishing up the track season in about 2 weeks too - can't believe that's gone as fast as it has! I am hoping the weather gets warmer/less rain/less wind, but what can you expect. Can't wait for SUMMER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment