Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lots of Pictures!

You'd think with summer break here I'd be really good at updating, but I still suck! All last week I kept thinking, "I should try and update" but it seems like something always came up or I was doing something else! Last week was really my only week off between jobs, tomorrow I start the job for the pool and while it isn't hard work by any means, it is still a job that I have to be at and can't leisurely have the summer off. I asked Tim if I could have Mondays and Fridays off all summer but right now they are short staffed so hopefully once they hire some subs I can get my Mondays and Fridays off - that will be fantastic!

I suppose I owe everyone lots of pictures, so I will make good with that promise and post all the pictures I have from the week. We receieved our fridge last week and here's a before and after:
Our sad old fridge

Our new fun fridge!

It is really nice and I am in heaven being able to get cold ice water whenever I'd like! Definitely worth the money spent! :)

Also last week my flowers started to bloom and they look so pretty! I just happened to buy these random, pretty flowers last year (forgot the name of them) and they didn't stay bloomed for very long and I thought they were just annuals, so to my sweet surprise they came back this year AND they expanded! When I planted them they only had one flower, but now they have about five each!




Yesterday Josh got up early and headed down to Lake Rathbun with the boys to go boating all day so I got to sleep in and then I went garage saleing. I didn't really want anything, but I knew of a couple of friends who were selling their kid's baby clothes and I wanted to get a few things for baby Kayden to wear this winter since it seems I can only find summer stuff right now (and rightfully so). And did I ever! I found a lot of very cute, very nice, very NEW things and couldn't stop! Then I saw this amazing Eddie Bauer bassinet with khaki microfiber for sale and the lady said she only used it once with her new son and now he's outgrown it. So basically brand new for only $120!! I quickly called Jane and she snatched it up and we decided it can be used either at one of our houses, or Andy and Laura could use it whenever they're downstairs working. And on top of that in seven years I can use it for my own kids! So it's definitely going to get some good use :)
Here it is with some of the clothes I bought

All the other stuff I bought!

It was definitely exciting! Lots of stuff for winter/fall in the 3-6 month range so that was nice.

Saturday night was the annual Fireman's Ball. The guys didn't get back until close to midnight, so it was more of a girls night out! Had a lot of fun, especially with all the girls.




I also made a 2009 scrapbook from www.mixbook.com and I cannot wait for it to get here! They have such cute layouts and alls I had to do was drop in the pictures! I'm going to make this a yearly thing, making a book for every year with pictures, and I'm already planning on doing a 1st year baby book for Kayden. I'll have to post pictures of it when it gets here. And that was it this week...so to end this post a cute picture of Tyson trying to get the squeeky hot dog I bought for him :)




No comments:

Post a Comment