Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Almost Here...

Sorry for such the stretch of time between posts. Seems like when I actually get a second to sit down the last thing I want to do is blog. With Christmas almost here (15 days left!) as well as getting ready to wrap up the first semester of school (can it be?!) things have been hectic. Not to mention throwing Scentsy into there - I've been busy! Scentsy has been great - made some extra money this month and already more for next month so that will be nice! It has been overwhelming, but great at the same time.

We went and got family pictures done a few weeks ago in Davenport with Josh's side so I'll post a few sneak peaks:
Baby K <3

Everyone:

I don't have many pictures to post, I should take a few pictures of the tree and our new stockings, so that might be my next post. With the family photos done I finally got my Christmas cards ordered so they should be sent out Monday for everyone - enjoy!

Nothing really new to post or going on. We were reminded this week to count all of our blessings with the tragic passing of a 17-year-old from the community. My heart hurts for his family, not to mention my brother who is upset, as well as all of his other friends. Tell everyone you love that you love them, everyday. So I've made a point to think of all the positive things in my life and say an extra little prayer at the end of each day.

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas season so far - now if only it would SNOW and give me a white Christmas, I'd be so happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment