Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome 2011! We welcomed in the new year by celebrating at Bryce and Jill's before heading uptown. We had fun and it was nice to spend time with all of our friends, too. School started again for me last week and wouldn't you know it, we haven't had one snow day yet this year! (As opposed to last year when we had about 7!) So, I'm (im)patiently waiting for it to snow right now, hoping to maybe get one tomorrow (or maybe even a 2hr delay??).

Other than that I don't really have much to report. Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary on 1/11/11. Pretty cool, huh? Can't believe we've been together for 5 years! Seems like it hasn't been that long...and I mean that honestly! I can definitely tell how much more our relationship has grown and matured over the past 5 years, (the most over the past 2) and he's really turned into my best friend. I've really enjoyed this past year with him and can't wait to enjoy hopefully many more! I've always been a sucker for scrapbooks, I love looking through them and I do really like making them, but they take so much time to do (and can be costly) and I really don't have that much time to spare during the school year. So, I hopped on my favorite site mixbook.com and created a scrapbook for the 2010 year! I can't wait to see it - I hope it really turns out great! :) You can check it out below!

| View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book


Crossed fingers and pajamas inside-out and backwards for a snow day tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment