Monday, March 7, 2011

In like a lamb

March has officially begun and is coming in like a lamb (for the most part). We've been pretty lucky from what I understand that we haven't had much as far as weather is concerned. We've had a little bit of snow, but nothing that stays for longer than a day or accumulates much. Track is getting ready to start and I'm just looking forward to sunny and 60 degree weather!

Nothing too much has happened lately. I was sick for Valentine's Day last month, and just recently had a little bit of the strep come back (the doctor thinks it was type C, which they don't test for) and it also went into my left ear and caused some pain, so I'm back on the pain meds for the time being. It hasn't stopped me though from going out and shopping for some clothes for Vegas recently though. I think I have enough new swimsuits to wear one every weekend we're out on the boat this summer! In the summer I live in swimsuits and sundresses, so I can never get enough. Only 45 more days until Josh and I are sitting poolside in sunny Vegas! Cannot wait! <3

Other than that we've just been hanging around. Tyson turns FOUR at the end of the month - I can't believe he's already four (is that what people say who actually have kids? haha). Track starts the 21st officially, so I'll be busy, busy until the start of May - which is okay with me, I'm hoping it flies by. This time last year we were just getting ready to find out if Kayden was a girl or a boy - it's crazy to think how long ago that was (but it really wasn't)! That's all for now, hope everyone had a good start to March!

No comments:

Post a Comment