Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Beautiful Weather

Well, it seems like we're finally caught up from vacation. Laundry is finished and put away, house is cleaned, and we're both back to our regular routines. I miss Florida a lot actually - it was just so relaxing and fun and beautiful. I really, really enjoyed it and now it's making summer vacation a top "want" on my list right now. Thankfully the weather has been beautiful outside recently - high 70's/low 80's for the end of March and we've been taking advantage of it! Even Tyson was worn out by Sunday! (Picture below. :)) I started track last week and we have our first meet April 9th. This may be my last year for track for the time being; I had an interview yesterday at Drake to start my Masters in the Fall so fingers crossed I am accepted and can begin that journey! I find out in about 2-3 weeks so I'll keep everyone posted. Other than that I'm just counting down until summer vacation (37 days) and we've just been enjoying the weather back home in Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment