Monday, March 5, 2012

Time Flies

Wow! Where has the time gone? I knew that the last two weeks of mine would be crazy, but it feels like life has finally caught up to the madness that I was enduring. For the past two weeks I've had classes until about 9 p.m. for every night except Fridays. On top of all of the school work and checking of papers I have to do, and planning for my sub since I will be gone almost all of next week, I could say that I am slightly stressed but I don't feel it yet. Soon though, I'm sure. I am going to start packing tonight and then slowly all week add things so I'm not forgetting. Our flight leaves pretty early for Florida on Tuesday the 13th, so I won't be able to wake up and get anything I don't need. It will probably be a chore just getting Josh up since he hates mornings, but it will be worth it since we'll be able to spend all day down in Florida. Our flight leaves at 6 a.m. on Tuesday and we get to Florida around noon. I am pretty excited to see Josh's family and all of the Everglades and Key West. It will be a LOT of fun, I can just feel it. :)

This weekend I'll need to finish off my list of shopping to get everything ready. Track will start the Monday I get back, so I'd like to have everything in order when I get back on Monday as well. I'll probably need to come to work on Sunday to get some things laid out, but hopefully it's not too big of a deal. I'm sure the next two months will fly by and then it will be Summer vacation and I can FINALLY slow down and enjoy some time. But until then, I think it will be go-go-go.

I will definitely post some pictures when we get back. Seems like this week is full too so I probably won't be able to update again before we leave. Plus, my update would only tell you how excited I am to go on vacation, so just know that when I'm not posting haha. Tonight I am getting a mani/pedi, tomorrow night I am planning for the week I'm gone (plus it's suppose to be around 70 degrees tomorrrow so I'm hoping to get out of here early and take the dogs on a walk!), Wednesday I have a track meeting, Thursday I'm going to Trace Adkins with my mom (yee haw!), and then Friday I'll be able to unwind and take some time. Josh and I are also on a strict diet this week, so hopefully I don't succumb to a Casey's ham and cheese sandwich this week! (YUMMMM). Other than that I'm sure the next two months are going to fly by and then it'll already be May and almost time for school to be out. Yipee! I'll update everyone on the trip once we get back in two weeks! :) Love you all!

1 comment: