Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer break

So far I've been on summer break for about a week and it's already been busy! We went to Coralville Lake to boat for Memorial Day. Andy came down and it was fun to say the least! We all had a good time and that's all that matters. Andy tried the Bobber challenge - a 3lb cheeseburger and 1lb of fries! He almost accomplished it. It was a nice getaway for the night.  Then I took on a summer project. Of course these summer projects always start off with good intentions and then either turn out very time consuming.  This was no difference, plus slightly expensive. I've been staining our back fence - it has been a large project! It takes me roughly one hour to do one panel! But here's the front finished project; I still have the back to do! But it's worth it...it looks so nice! The top of the picture is before and bottom is after. Enjoy! I'll post more summer projects as we progress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment