Monday, August 12, 2013

2.

Is it really only TWO months until the wedding?? TWO?? I've been waiting 7 1/2 years for this and I can't believe we're only two months away. I know that everything is in order, but it just seems like I might be forgetting something...but surely that WON'T happen. I am starting to have some of those sleepless nights where I think about every thing, but I am pretty positive we have it all worked out. It will all be okay, I just have to keep telling myself that. As it gets closer it will be a lot better, and it's all already put together and ready to roll. I can't wait! We even bought wedding bands last weekend...one more thing off the list!

It's that time again...Iowa State Fair time and school starts! I officially start "teacher" days tomorrow-Thursday and then open house on Thursday. Josh and I went to the fair on Saturday then we're going to go tomorrow night with friends and maybe one more time, we just love it so much! School officially starts on Monday the 19th with the kids coming back. I've said it before, but I really do love Fall and the Fall semester. It's my absolute favorite and the kids are so much fun. Come January we're all a little grouchy, so I love being excited to go back. :)

Vegas was a BLAST!! We had SO much fun and if you asked me, I'd say we had more fun than the boys. It was great and I love all the girls that have been by my side! Four of us got there Thursday and got ready then met the boys and went out for dinner then went out a bit. Friday we went to the pool all day, then to The Bank and Lily clubs at Bellagio. Saturday we went to the pool all day again and got a private cabana all to ourselves - SO. MUCH. FUN. The pool was great and the people were awesome. Then Saturday night we went to Hunk Mansion and it was literally the highlight of the whole trip. We LOVED it! So much fun and so much laughs. It was just a great vacation and I loved every second of it. Then we came home and I went to the Taylor Swift concert (which was, of course, AWESOME), then had my bridal shower and we were literally spoiled! I JUST finished putting it all away and set up our wall with all of our engagement photos..just waiting for those wedding photos to get up. :)

On the Master's side, I start two more courses this semester and then next semester I'll be starting my actual school counseling practicums...yay! So much closer! I am excited to become a counselor and I'm hoping that they'll let me do my internship at CM since I know the kids already and it will be a great place to start. So much closer to finishing my MA, becoming a counselor, and I'm ALMOST a Meckley. So much to look forward to! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment