Monday, September 27, 2010

Blog Challenge, Weddings, and More!

I'm taking the "blog a day challenege" that I stole from Laura so that I can challenge myself to write everyday. (You can check out the question everyday on the left hand side at the bottom and you can take the challenge too if you want!) Not a lot of people probably read my blog (or stalk it?), but I figured those who do might enjoy/get a kick out of it. So while I have some catching up to do, like Nichole's wedding and what not, I figured that I'll add that in to my post today.

Friday night was homecoming. We got to play some Raider Relays with the junior high and it was a lot of fun! They seemed to have a blast and they all had some great school spirit - it was a good day. Friday night was Nichole's rehersal dinner so I went to that then Steph and I showed up at the homecoming game about half time. Going into this game we knew that we'd have to play really well in order to play - Roland Story is always a REALLY good team (I think I heard ranked 4th in 2A?). So when I showed up it was 7-6. We then proceeded to score a touchdown and the score was 14-6. They scored again, bringing the score to 14-12 with like 1 minute left. They went for the two points and missed it! It was so, so intense! Roland Story then did an onside kick and got the ball back, with about 20 seconds left. They then threw a hail mary and who would intercept the pass....MY BROTHER! He did so awesome - I was so proud of him! We then ended up winning 14-12 and it was just a great way to end the first ever combined CMB homecoming. So much fun, made me remember why we love Friday night football so much. :)

Then Saturday Nichole's big weekend! Her and Joe got married on Saturday and I got to be a bridesmaid. It was such a fun night and a beautiful wedding - she looked absolutely gorgeous! I'll add pictures when I get home because I'm at work now and it's hard to load all the pictures on this old dinosaur. But here's one of all the bridesmaids and Nichole and then one of Nichole and me at the reception.


So that was my weekend in a nutshell, so that brings me to my first blog challenge - what's your favorite song? I would have to say my favorite song, hands down, is "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. It just makes me so excited and brings back so many great memories whenever I hear it - it will always put me in a great mood. I love, love, love that song!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Until tomorrow! :)

2 comments: