Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 2/3 Challenege

Okay...so I'm already late on my 30 day challenege! UGH! I was thinking about it all day yesterday and was really trying to think of my favorite movie, but there seem to be so many. I really enjoy The Hangover, The Notebook, and Christmas Vacation. I would probably say National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is probably my favorite movie - my family always watches it during the holiday season and it's such a good, funny movie that we've been watching for as long as I can remember. So, because of the memories, I'm going to go with Clark Griswold. :)


So for today's challenege, the question is "What is your favorite television show". This question is MUCH easier for me! My brand-new all time favorite show has to be....GLEE!

I really, really love Glee. I love the songs and the singing and the plot/story line. The characters are extremely talented, as well as funny (Sue!) and it is just an all-around great show.

I also love Californication, Dexter, Jersey Shore, and Modern Family. I never miss any of those shows and since we don't have a DVR I have to stay home during the week so I can catch all my shows! Haha.

One other thing...Andy and Laura came home this weekend and Kayden is getting so big...look at this smile:

1 comment:

  1. Gave you a blog award to day, stop by my blog to see. http://krmccord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete