Sunday, June 23, 2013

Great Website!

After all the weddings lately (which I'll post in my next post) it's really got me geared up for my wedding. Josh is so relieved to have his best man job over for Jordan & Sarah's wedding, and now feels like he can start focusing on our wedding. I have absolutely LOVED being a part of all of the weddings so far, and to go to a few more this summer. Once I get done at the wedding though, the next day (amid a small hangover), I want to get going on all of my own wedding things!

On my to-do-list for next month was to order Josh's wedding ring. Now, mind you, I've had a REALLY hard time wrapping my mind around dropping $300+ on a ring that, let's face it, Josh isn't going to wear. Because he's a mechanic, I don't want him wearing at work, because he could obviously scratch it, but mostly because if his finger gets caught on something it could rip his entire finger off. We have talked about it, and we both agree that unless we're going out and doing something, he probably won't wear it that often. That's why, when I was surfing around online, I found this great website, Larson Jewelers. They have all of the rings I had looked at in the big jewelry stores, at GREAT prices! AND they also engrave, which was something I wanted done as well! I went ahead and ordered his ring today because I was so excited AND they were running a great summer deal! Plus, shipping was free!! I'll post a picture once I get it, but it should be here by Wednesday and rumor is they ship with a sweet ring box. ;) If you or someone else you know is getting married soon and you're in the same boat, I highly suggest ordering though them!

Tungsten Wedding Bands
Tungsten Wedding Bands

No comments:

Post a Comment