Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Good Weekend!

I've been busy! This past weekend was so nice out, so we spent a lot of time outside grilling, cleaning up the yard, and just plain enjoying the nice weather! On Saturday Josh took me to get my car windows tinted for my birthday, I was so excited! We had to get up really early to be in Des Moines by 8:00A.M. on Saturday morning, but once we got there we went out to eat at Perkins for breakfast. I haven't had Perkins breakfast in so long it was delicious. Then we kind of drove around and saw the sights while we waited...I saw a lot of places I had heard about, but never actually seen. Usually when I go to Des Moines I have a reason and I know how to get there so I don't really ever get to see any of the other stores/places it has to offer on the west side. That night we grilled out with friends and went uptown to the bar to see the band. It was a pretty good time! Sunday was beautiful out so we got the bikes out. Josh was riding around and Tyson wouldn't stop following him around! It was really funny to see this little weiner dog chasing Josh around on the bike!



They both decided to follow him here:

You can kind of see the tint on my windows in this photo, but it looks different since Josh's truck is behind it.

We're hopefully going to go look at some new rims for my car tonight too...yay! Then my car will be ready, ready for summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment