Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's almost Holiday Season!

It's almost the holiday season!! And by holiday I mean Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then the best thing ever...Christmas!! I love once it gets to Fall because there are SO many things to look forward to like decorating and spending more time with family and having the holidays off! I love buying presents and putting them under the tree and everything. I am super excited...this weekend I'm going to get out all of my Halloween stuff and put it all out. I literally cannot wait!

We're still working on finishing the downstairs bathroom, which really takes up all of our free time I feel like. We're on the verge of sanding, putting on texture and then painting! After that it's just tile and then putting everything in! I'm hoping to be completely done by the end of October; if not before. Josh is thinking maybe in a few weeks...after this bathroom project is done, hopefully we'll have a life again!

So aside from the bathroom we haven't done much. We went and helped Andy and Laura move into their new house in North English last weekend, and the weekend before they came to Baxter and we took Kayden to Monkey Joe's. It's amazing how big she's getting!
Us at Monkey Joe's

KK going down the slide!


I went to the craft show this past weekend and got some neat Halloween decorations...I'm still looking for some battery operated orange lights for my Halloween tree, so if anyone knows of a place to get some, please point me in that direction. Other than that, nothing exciting has happened - hopefully once the bathrooms get done we can get back to having a life and I'll have something exciting to blog about! :)

1 comment:

  1. Signature Homestyles has the orange battery operated lights. I just bought some! Contact Julie Miller in Baxter.

    ReplyDelete