Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bathroom progress

Well...we're thisclose to being done with our downstairs bathroom. Once we're done, I feel like I need to throw a "no-more-home-renovations" party; it has been a long road with these bathrooms! It just sucks that for the most part I can't help much since I don't know much about plumbing, electricty, or drywall. That, and our bathrooms are only made for about one person so it's hard to get both of us in there. We did get them painted though this weekend (thanks Jane for helping!) and now tomorrow Josh is going to start tiling....I have my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed that we get it all finished by next weekend. That would literally be great. Here is the progress as of tonight:


It's hard to see the color correctly because of the flash/lighting, but it's a really dark chocolate brown. I LOVE it and I think the white trim really makes it stand out. I can't wait to get our tile in...I absolustely LOVE the tile colors we picked out.

Also, tonight I had a photo shoot with the puppies outside since more of the leaves have fallen. :) I can't believe it was 86 degress in the middle of October...so AMAZING! <3



Also, if you're reading this, please put my Grandma on your prayer list. She's in the hospital right now with what they think were some small/mini strokes. God is definitely good, and His power has definitely been felt in the past few days with some great news for people around me - but just a few extra prayers up to him for Grandma couldn't hurt. :) good-night blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment