Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday update

This weekend was busy with friends, pumpkin patches, bathroom work, and prayers. So I'll start from the beginning...

First things first, I got my toes painted on Thursday and she put little Frankensteins on them - so cute! I love them! Then Friday night I went out to eat with some friends at Olive Garden...it was delicious! Loved spending time with my friends, too. Josh helped Andy out at the shop with a vehicle Andy is fixing up for Laura to drive since they only have one vehicle. It was a low-key night and I liked that.

Then Saturday we took Kayden to the pumpkin patch. She was a little young and feeling under the weather but it was still fun. She loved "driving" the little wooden car.



Josh got a lot done on the bathroom Saturday...I absolutely LOVE it, especially the accent pieces. I can't wait for it to be done.


And lots of prayers...my grandma took a turn for the worse so I'm waiting to hear back from my mom as to whether I need to head there right away today. Please keep her in your prayers and thoughts, we sure do appreciate it.

Hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful 80 degree October weekend. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment