Sunday, October 30, 2011

Big News!

We found out this weekend that Josh and I are becoming an Aunt and Uncle...again! Andy and Laura had a really cute way of telling us (Laura had on this cute shirt) to announce that they're expecting again! Baby Meckley is due May 2nd (2 days before Baby Halter is due) and only about 2 weeks behind Janell! Everyone is having babies...so exciting! Here's a cute picture of Laura and Kayden with the new addition ;)

I think everyone's rooting for a boy, but I wouldn't mind another little girl. They're pretty sweet. :)

Other than that we haven't done anything exciting. Finishing up the LAST of the bathroom this week. I think I can officially say we WILL be showering in it by next weekend. So that's great. Josh and I went up to the bar for a bit Saturday night - we didn't dress up but it was fun to see everyone who did! I had class today, boooooo, and I'm not ready to go back to work since we had Friday off. BUT...it's November on Tuesday and that means Thanksgiving and CHRISTMAS is right around the corner!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment