Tuesday, January 10, 2012

End of the Year Book

I love to scrapbook. But what I don't love is taking the time to actually do them. That and I'm not really that creative. SO...a couple of years ago I stumbled across this website called Mixbook and I was in love. It was easy to navigate, easy to create things with, and, best of all, it was fairly cheap. So I made a "book" for Josh and I to remember the year and from then on I've been doing one every year. This year I think I out-did myself since I had all summer off and could work on it and it turned out SO great. I love just having the nice binders displayed under the coffee table or on the bookshelf. It's something I know I can show my kids down the road, and every once in a while I love to just sit and thumb through them. If anyone has kids or pictures they'd like to display, I highly recommend the site (and they just added a bunch of new elements to their scrapbook making section!). I made a book for my grandma and grandpa for Christmas and everyone LOVED it. Here is the book I made for Josh & I's 2011 year posted below. You should just be able to click to go through the pages. I'm already started on 2012. :)

*Note: The width for my template isn't wide enough to see the ENTIRE pages on the book, it cuts them off a bit. So you can go click on the link right here to see the whole book!: http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/interests/josh-rachel-2011-5426641
| Learn About Mixbook Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book


No comments:

Post a Comment