Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Seriously?!

Is it SERIOUSLY January 31st and it's almost 60 degrees outside! I am LOVING the weather here at the moment! I think it's kind of bittersweet because I feel like I should be winding down the school year and getting ready for summer, but alas, it's still only January. So I have kind of a love/hate relationship with the weather. I love it obviously because the dogs and I have been getting in some nice walks, my room is warm, and it makes for a good drive home. I am NOT loving it because I feel like school should be almost over, it's still only January, and the dogs have muddy paws. Give and take!

This past weekend I went to the Lady Antebellum concert with some of my girl friends. It was a lot of fun - they were really good and do was Darius Rucker. It was nice to just get out and do something with just the girls for a change; I feel like I haven't done much with anyone besides Josh (which is alright too). Alex just found out last week that she got a job offer in Omaha and is thrilled to move there. I am super excited for her and I know this is a great opportunity for her, and I'll get to see her a lot visiting my family over there as well as seeing her, but it does suck she won't just be a block away to go out for dinner and drinks. I will miss her at aerobics and Zumba as well, and just picking up and going shopping on the weekends. SO, we made the most of it this weekend before she moves. We had a blast, some good heart-to-hearts, and most of all we laughed all night long. I happen to think we were the funniest people in the whole bar. It was an excellent night had by all. I will post some pictures once I get them uploaded to my computer.

That's it for now. My February is BUSY. I have to take a coaching class for 6 days from 5-10p.m. towards the end of February, right during conferences. So I'm going to be packed teaching, conferences, and then class for about 6 straight days. Ugh, not looking forward to it. The only sunrise on the horizon is knowing that Florida is a little over a month away now! It'll be here quicker than I know it...and I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment