Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Snow?!

We're scheduled to get more snow tomorrow, and all day! I heard 3-5 inches, but that's still a good amount considering how much we still have and that the roads are still not at their finest. It has been a crazy year for snow, that's for sure.

Last time we had bad weather I ended up putting my car in the ditch. :( Nothing happened to me or the car, it just got stuck in a big snow drift, but the experience was scary! So, Josh told me I needed to sell my rear-wheel drive car and get a front-wheel drive car. I was slightly excited to get a new car, but I loved my car and hated to part with it. After much consideration my mom and I went and looked at different cars and I ended up with a white Nissan Maxima.




Looks like this one. I really like it, and so far it's been good to me in this terrible weather! But man, am I glad I got it before more bad weather comes this way. I just want it to be May and ready for warm weather, good friends, and boating!

No comments:

Post a Comment