Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow...again.

It's snowing here again. We are dismissing at 11:45 A.M. to get out of here. I like that we don't have to make-up the snow day, but that also means that I have to drive back home, which 9 times out of 10 is much more icky out than when I drove in to work. And as you can recall down below, I put my car in the ditch only about 2 weeks ago. Which means I'm a scared driver these days! Tomorrow is suppose to bring high winds as well - so we'll see if we even HAVE school tomorrow :(

Nothing too exciting to report. Josh and I had pizza and buffalo chicken dip yesterday for the game and just watched it at home. He was excited the Saints won - even though he's a Cowboys fan, he was rooting for the underdogs. The buffalo chicken dip I made though was SUPER easy and tasted delicious so I thought I'd post the recipe (thanks Robin!)

-2 blocks of 8oz cream cheese
-1 cup of ranch dressing
-1 cup of buffalo wing sauce (I used Frank's - it was much harder than I anticipated trying to find buffalo sauce!)
-2 cans of Tyson chicken
-Some cheese
-Put into the oven at about 350 degrees and cook until everything is melted together and it starts to get bubbly. Of course I was kind of just winging it and throwing in extra sauce and ranch to get our prefered taste - but it was so easy and super delicious!

Hope everyone out there stays safe with all the crappy weather we're having - I'm just waiting for June 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment