Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thurrrrsday

Hello all! We find ourselves nearing the end of another week - really nearing the end of February. I can't believe how fast it has gone, and hopefully how fast March will go. March seems to be my least favorite month - it's usually long and muddy with snow melting (hopefully!). So I'm ready for April and green grass and spring flowers!

Tonight we have conferences until 8 P.M. which stinks, but it's nice to be able to meet some of my students' parents. Sometimes it gives you an idea of why they act the way they do!

Tomorrow night we're going to Firehouse. You know, the 80's rock band.

Should be interesting - last time we went to an 80's concert it was CRAZY! We went to Tesla back in October and it was definitely a different crowd, haha. Fun though. So hopefully this is just as fun - I need to get up on my Firehouse songs. I probably only know "Love of a Lifetime". I need to start listening up in preperation for tomorrow!

For those of you who can stomach it, someone posted this blog: Enjoying the Small Things and this particular entry is just heart-wrenching. I can't imagine what it would be like. I didn't cry, but it was definitely tugging at my heart strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment