Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Friday Friday!

Happy Firday! The weeks seem to be flying by - I wonder if it's the thought that warm weather is just around the corner. Monday is suppose to be pretty nice here - sunny and around 50, can't wait for it! I'll be looking forward to taking the dogs for a walk after work and soaking in the sunshine. This time next week we'll know whether Andy and Laura are having a baby girl or a baby boy - I really can't wait! I'm ready and waiting to begin spoiling a niece/nephew. I hope they are having a baby boy, but for some reason I think it's a baby girl. We'll just have to wait and see; I'll be posting the second I know next Thursday!

Nothing really to report. I have a bus class again on Saturday until about 1ish, then maybe a little more spring shopping with some gift cards I have. I've had my eye on a little Cyclone jersey for Tyson come fall for some tailgating, but haven't talked myself into buying one yet, haha. His birthday is at the end of the month so maybe I can talk myself into it as an early birthday present.

I joined a book club earlier last month and the first book we've been reading is Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner. It has actually been a pretty good read, I'm already about half-way finished with it. I try to read it more at night since I don't get a lot of time during the day to read. Other than that nothing new to report - we're hoping getting a new back door on the house sometime soon, and also new windows (we have the new windows, just waiting for someone to come install them). I'll have to update on Sunday when I'm at home and am able to post some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment