Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not-So-Wordless-Wednesday

Today is a not-so-wordless-Wednesday because I feel like there are just too many words going through my head right now. I feel almost lost with how overwhelmed I am starting to feel; and it isn't even anything more than I've handled before. I feel like thankfully the school year is almost over. I know that it's getting warmer out so the students are tired of being cooped up, and realistically, we all are. I also know that it hasn't been too often these past 3 months that we've gone a full week of school, so I know they are getting restless, but it is also an added stress. I am glad though that I almost have a year under my belt, I can definitely tell how relaxed I am now compared to how I was when school first started. I feel more confident, and that is nice, too. I agreed to host a Bible study in my room after school for 25 minutes on Fridays, so that might be a relaxing way to end the week as well. Trying to stay positive!

I'm just ready for it to be nice and to be able to plant some flowers, bike riding, walking the dogs, and a million more things. This doesn't require 80 degree weather now, but it would be nice to see 50's (hopefully Sunday!). I also have a bus class this weekend from 8AM-3PM all day Saturday, I also have to do it the following Saturday. UGH. I'm just glad to be almost done with all of this bus junk. It's ridiculous!

I'm trying to think about all the positive things in March: Andy & Laura finding out what they are having, Black Eyed Peas concert with my friends, Tyson's Birthday, and a few field trips. So trying to stay positive - just wish April would hurry up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment