Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today is the day!

Today is the day we find out what Andy and Laura are having! That means after today I'll find out if I'm going to have a niece or a nephew - I really can't wait! I'm so excited to go out and buy tons of things, whether it be blue or pink. I'll post whenever I find out this afternoon :)

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, but we didn't do too much. I've had a pretty nasty cold the past few days and Josh didn't feel like spending money, so we just stayed home - which was actually really, really nice. We just bought a new back door too which cost us more than we expected, so we've been trying to save after spending all the money on the door, plus waiting for a labor bill. We had a St. Patty's day dress up yesterday and here are the middle school winners:


They were pretty fun! Lots of green walking the hall yesterday, which was fun to see. Here are some updated photos of my classroom too:



The first one they did movie style posters from the book they've been reading and then the second board was created for them to just bring pictures of themselves they'd like to put up, but turned into a baby photo wall! It has been so fun to see all their baby photos and how some of them have changed, but some of them haven't changed at all! Plus a few embarassing ones of themselves as well, too.

All is well here...64 degrees today so I plan on taking advantage and walking the dogs down the bike trail this afternoon. Need to soak it up before rain and snow come for the next two days then back down to 30 degrees. Ugh..but at least the snow is melted and my birthday is right around the corner! Will update tonight after I know what Andy and Laura are having! (Praying for a boy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment