Friday, March 26, 2010

Imma be

Concert was a success! We had so much fun! I'll post a few pictures. We ended up getting floor wrist bands, but it was so packed down there we ended up sharing some seats with a few other people in a really good location!

All of us doing the Black Eyed Peas "pose" haha

The golden ticket...our floor wrist bands!

Ludacris! I was pleasently surprised...he played a lot of really good songs!

One of the band members on a light up motorcycle in the air!

Fergalicious :)

Fergie! She was really good and no lip synching!

The wolfpack back in action! I love these girls<3



It was a lot of fun - at one point in time they were even DJing Journey "Don't Stop Believing". It was great! I'm a little tired today though...just dragging. I woke up though pretty bright eyed and bushy tailed, now I'm just hitting a brick wall. I got a Mountian Dew though to hopefully keep me going the last few hours I have! All this fun and I made it home by midnight last night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment