Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

Yay! Tonight some friends and I are going to the Black Eyed Peas concert!

I'm pretty pumped, number one because I get to see my friends, number two because a lot of my other friends are going, and number three because they sing some really good concert songs! It will be fun to dance around and sing at the top of our lungs. :)
I can't believe it is almost April. Next week, I think, is going to fly by. Tuesday adn Thursday we get out early, Wednesday we have an all day field trip to the Captiol with the 8th graders, and no school Friday! This weekend we're going to Josh's Grandma's to celebrate Easter, his mom's birthday, and my birthday all in one. I'm pretty excited, mostly for ham and cheesy hasbrowns. <3
Other than that nothing new to report. Next Monday I'm getting a cavity filled, filling out some paperwork for my summer job, and going to the doctor's for an ultrasound on my stomach. I've been having some troubles lately and my doctor said she doesn't think I should be too concerned, but wants to check it out just in case. Hopefully it all checks out fine!

I'll try and post some pictures tomorrow after the concert. Not sure how I'm going to be feeling. I scheduled my classes tomorrow to be the easiest day possible...I give them a treat called a "read and feed" where they read for the entire class time but they can bring food and drinks haha. It's the highlight of their month actually! Then the second half of class we're cutting out butterflies, kites, and bugs and writing poems on them in honor of April being National Poetry Month. I'm using it as the excuse to, "See what they already know about poems before we begin the unit." Haha...after becoming a teacher, I always wonder what my teachers were up to somedays that we had no clue about.

No comments:

Post a Comment