Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyson!

Today is Tyson's 3rd birthday! Yay! :) It's hard to believe when we first brought him home he looked like this:



Now he's a big boy!:


For his birthday I got him a whole schluuuee of things including:

An ISU jersey! I thought it was too cute to pass up. We'll be ready to cheer them on this fall!


Also got him some bones (actually those are for both of them) and a $2 squeaky toy


And a happy birthday cookie! Taytum got a Spring one so she doesn't feel left out :)


I'm excited! It's going to be really nice tonight so I'll probably go home and go on a long walk with the dogs. It is going to be nice all week and I'm looking forward to it! Tomorrow we are taking the 8th grade on a trip to the Capitol and then Thursday is an early out and then no school on Friday! I think I'm going to head to Omaha to stay with Grandma and Grandpa on Thursday after the early out so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm ready for some Easter this weekend too! We're going to Josh's grandma's on Sunday and I get to celebrate my birthday with them then, too. Yay! Can't believe it is already April...only 2 months left of school - where does the time go?! I'm ready for a break though, the kids are really anxious with the warm weather and it makes for a noisy classroom at times. Hope everyone has a good Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment