Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is Here!

Yay! Spring is finally here! It seems like we'd never see it after the harsh winter we had, but man was it nice here today! About 55 degrees and the sun shining meant long walks, yard cleaning, baths, and being outside in long sleeve t-shirts. Tyson got a bath today (partly because he needed it and partly because I think he rolled in something outside). Taytum usually gets a bath too, but with her long hair and her fatness I usually try and do it at Mom & Dad's because they have a pull down shower head. I have the day off though in 2 weeks so I'm going to just call and make her an appointment since she needs a haircut after the winter and they can just bathe her too. We also did some yard work (which means me having to pick up the abundance of dog poop right outside the front door) and we took a few walks. It's crazy to think that after we're spoiled with all the warm weather in the summer, come October when it's 50 degrees for a high that's freezing, but right now it's gorgeous! I can't believe most of the snow has melted from our yard!

Tyson was excited to spend a lot of time outside, but that also means they spend a lot of time in the basement getting their feet to dry and not be so muddy. Taytum is always excited to play frisbee though, no matter what type of weather!

Nothing too exciting here this weekend. I had the last of my bus classes on Saturday and Josh's brother Andy came back so we all went out to eat then to the bar uptown. Plus it was rainy and kind of chilly yesterday - nothing like today! Nothing too exciting. Next weekend I can start putting up all my spring decorations! And I am posting a picture of my egg tree too :)

We're going to end the day with a walk - hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment