Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's a...

Girl!! I said it was from the beginning, but now that it has been confirmed I went ahead and bought some things. :) They are naming her Kayden Nicole Meckley and I'm certainly ready to spend oodles and oodles on all the fun girl things! So far I have bought:

A counting book. I am an English teacher after all, so I like children to read at a young age. Haha, but really, I remember having this book when I was little and when I saw it at Hy-vee I was sooo excited to buy it! They had a ton of Little Golden Books there (although they didn't have Rolly Polly Puppy, I would have snatched that in a heartbeat!) So I got this cute little counting book - every number is a baby animal.

These slippers! I almost died when I saw them! Regardless of the fact that she'll be born in the beginning of August and her feet will probably not get that cold, I couldn't help myself! They are little pink bunnies and they are so super soft! They make my heart hurt they are so cute!

Self explanatory that she'd need a bib professing her love for her aunt. :)

And a little bumble bee onesie. It has snap buttons on the bottom of it, and I hear those are great for changing diapers. Plus the bumble bee was just too cute.

I found so many great things this weekend! I have to keep telling myself that I have the next four months to buy things. I'm going to jump ahead and buy a little Halloween outfit for her, since that will be her first holiday. I'm waiting for more pictures of her from Andy and Laura. I'm pretty excited though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment