Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blog O' Photos!

So...I've been lacking. While I think I'm doing a pretty good job trying to keep up with the 30 day challenge, it's unavoidable that sometimes things come up and I'm not able to post. The past few days at work have been literally CRAZY. Non-stop work, and then I come home and feel like it's non-stop at home. So I haven't had time to blog, so I figured this will be big picture update on the blog challenge, as well as a little bit of an update.

Blog challenge:
Day 9 - a photo you took.
I took this photo about 3 or 4 years ago. I by no means have ever had any "good" cameras, but I've had some pretty decent ones. The latest one I have now I love, but I hate how the pictures just don't come out very clear. Anywhoo, I bought this camera from Wal-Mart, not sure what brand it was, but it took some pretty good photos. I got this one from Taytum one day, and was kind of proud of how "artsy" it looked haha.

Day 10 - a photo of you taken 10 years ago.
Well..in order to get a photo of me from 10 years ago I'd have to go to my parent's house and scan one since I don't have anything here from me being 13. However, although I thought about skipping this one altogether, I thought some photo was better than none. So, this photo was taken a little over 5 years ago when I was a senior in high school (I believe I was getting ready to graduate, so it was taken in April?). Alex and I had gone to visit our friends at ISU and I promise I wasn't drinking the alcohol Mom, but I can remember how cool we thought we were that we had actually gotten our picture taken and alcohol was in it haha.
Jon, Me & Alex

Day 11 - a recent photo of you.
This one was easy, I just had to pop onto Facebook and steal a picture from me that is recent. This one was from Nichole's wedding while we were all getting ready. Thanks Steph! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that the blog challenge is done for now....I'll post some pictures of the decorations I have outside the house! I'm still cleaning my house up to take pictures for Grandma can see (I promise I'll have them by Sunday!) but for now I'll post the pictures of the decorations I have outside the house.
I bought some ghosts for .99 (for a pack of 6!) at Menards and put them around the landscape. I think they are really cute...but we'll see how well they hold up when it finally rains. They are basically just plastic with tissue paper shoved inside of them and a little stick to stick them into the ground. Here they are lined up:

And one in front of the flowers, close up:

I also put up some icicle like orange lights in the front windows since Mom gave me the lights this year. I LOVE it!

And we picked up some pumpkins while we were out the other day :)


So glad it's finally the weekend...hopefully I can catch my breath and start over next week. :) That's enough blogging for one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment