Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 8/9

I missed a day yesterday...I was thinking about it all day, and wasn't sure what to post a picture of. A picture that always makes me sad is a picture I have of my uncle Jimmy and I at Christmas time when I was younger. It always makes me sad because I miss him and can always remember how much he loved me, and sometimes that makes me sad knowing someone who cared about me/I cared about a lot isn't around. On the other hand, I know that everything happened for a reason, and if I hadn't lost him we wouldn't have moved to Baxter and I wouldn't have my amazing friends, and I also wouldn't have met Josh.

A picture that makes me sad/angry though is anything that has to do with animal abuse. It breaks my heart to know that there are pets/animals out there that can't speak for themselves and no one will. After what happened with Taytum this weekend it is just surreal how people can be so heartless and cruel. So while I won't post a really sad picture, one that is sad is always one with a sad face on it:


I'll have to go home and go through my photo archive in order to post today's "A picture you took". I have a ton of pictures I've taken, but I'll have to find a really neat/artsy one. So I'll post that as soon as I get home.

I dabbled in my first Ebay selling this week! I bought an HTC Touch Pro 2 from Craigslist and used it for a week before I was distraught over not having my Blackberry, so now I'm selling the HTC. I was going to put it back on Craigslist, but with how busy I've been lately it seemed like just shipping it somewhere would be easier. (Plus, Josh didn't want me running into a Craigslist killer, so he was adamant that I went with Ebay.) So it ends tonight and the bid is up to $132! Slightly less than what I paid for it, but that's okay. :) I already have the money spent...I saw a really neat item that I want to buy Josh for Christmas (getting started early!) and then with my brother's birthday this weekend I need to get him a present, plus I'm due for some new Fall clothes. But, if this sell goes well I might try selling more Ebay!

And as a last request...if you read this blog, can you post a comment and let me know if you can see the background? I can get it at home on the computer (it should be black with some Halloween things and ghosts), but I can't get at work so I'm wondering if it's just my work computer or if it doesn't work so great on everyone's computer? Thanks!

2 comments: