Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words...

Day 7 on the blog challenge is A picture that makes you smile. Well...I feel like I have quiet a few. Any pictures of Christmas time give my stomach warm fuzzies, and I have some good, old pictures from when Josh and I first started dating that always make me smile, like this one:
Taytum looks so little! (And so do we!)

Us in 2007

these make me smile as well:



I gave the blog a little Halloween make-over. :) I've been putting up Halloween decorations all day (which I will post pictures of, but right now the computer won't pick up the pictures on the memory card?). I'm going to take some pictures of the house too since Grandma Medders didn't get a chance to see it last time she was here. Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment